Social Icons

Monday, November 28, 2016

Hard Times

We are living in very difficult times and it is no surprise anymore to be hurt or used by people whom you thought was family or real friends.
In recent months, I had experienced so much abuse from pretentious people who claimed and even professed real feelings and in real friends. Then there are those who beg for a slice of your hard work in the form of opportunity.  I am all too used to the social climbers who precariously trying to live through me or from me.

I am a personality who prefers quality instead of quantity. I am very happy with the few decent friends who actually cares about me and who are willing to understand and get to know the real me. Not what I represent or what I can give to them. Life is not easy, so why do we have to put up with users and abuse? Those who only cares what their bottom line and winning outcome is, no matter what they do to you. I had suffered so many losses but you know what? I gain all the more because opportunities keep coming my way and they had ultimately lost out with an earned title, "Cannot Be Trusted". Givers always Shine and I will never allow my dignity or self-pride in who I am to be at anyone's mercy. Never negotiate with your Soul. Life is Valuable!
Romay Books: www.romaybooks.com   Follow: www.twitter.com/Romay6   Like: www.facebook.com/Romay6  



No comments:

Post a Comment