Social Icons

Thursday, August 3, 2017

BEAUTY

I can wear a Sack Cloth with no makeup on at all and my husband would still say;
"Miksi Sinä Olet Niin Kaunis?" It means, why are you so beautiful?
Beauty, however, is not outer appearance but a reflection of who you are.
The Inner Person!

It's the refined manner in which I care, how I speak to him and how I speak about him.
But it is a result of how much respect I have for my husband since he treats me like the best thing that had ever happened to him. I feel special and in turn, I care about others. That is why I show honor to whom it is due.
I am grateful and his intense love makes me humble.
It makes me proud and always remembers to say Thank You, even to people who do things with me on a daily basis.

Connect with Me:
www.romaybooks.com
www.twitter.com/Romay6
www.facebook.com/Romay6
www.instagram.com/romaycupido/
My New Book with Jack Canfield
http://romaycupido.masteringtheartofsuccessbook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment