Social Icons

Sunday, August 6, 2017

MEMORIES; James Bond 007 Daniel Craig in Siena

The movie "Quantum of Solace", Daniel Craig as the Agent 007, starts off in Siena Tuscany Italy,
where he ran the underground tunnels in pursuit of his opponent across the roof tops of this scenic historical City behind its halls.

It is our Incredible Memory because Tuscany is where my husband and I got engaged. We were walking the same small side streets as James Bond did, on our day trip to Siena, when my beloved pulled me into an Antique Jewelers. It was hilarious though because I am the jewellery lover and believe it or not, I was the one protesting when I saw those prices.

This is a lasting memory since my husband appreciates me as rare and thus his choice of an Antique black diamond ring, he placed on my finger in Siena. I had always been accused of being a dreamer, but I am living my dream because I had learned how to make great choices.

www.romaybooks.com

     

No comments:

Post a Comment