Social Icons

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

LOVE, IS MY POWER

It was only until I came to Understand who I was and what I needed, did I comprehend that Love does not hurt but loving the wrong person does. I realized that I was my greatest investment and resort to self-care. I changed my attitude towards eating well, studying myself and reading to improve a better me.
Every sacrifice I made became worth its weight in gold and fully evolved. My past did not give me what I want but it showed me what I deserved. A mindset of a person's character is their currency, that developed a true sense of value with the principles I lived by. My husband and I fully respect and are grateful for what we had achieved because we showed interest in each other's dream to fully understand and support each other.
A flower does not compete with another flower, it just blooms. The secret behind my smile is my heart that shines because I am truly loved.

Follow: www.twitter.com/Romay6   Like: www.facebook.com/Romay6   Follow: www.instagram.com/romaycupido/
http://authorkit.celebritypresspublishing.com/i/915747-best-selling-author-romay-cupido 

No comments:

Post a Comment